[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] Help required on Assignments tool

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:04:25 PDT 2011

hi, Naira:

Random assignment download all problem is still under investigation (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/UMICH-145). However, we put a workaround in 2.8 release already, SAK-19782, which will show the access url link so that user can always click on the link to get zip file.

Please try merge SAK-19782 into you local 2.7.1 instance, and it should address the problem IMO.

Thanks,

- Zhen