[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] Help required on Assignments tool

Naira Farooq nairafarooq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:59:24 PDT 2011

Dear all,
there is an issue... We have deployed sakai 2.7.1 and taken assignment
submission of a course. 114 assignments have been submitted but "Download
All" button is not working. it gives option to to choose what sort of
download we want.
but when we select "all" or "anything selected item" like "attached files in
submission only" then it do not give the file saving option and do not
download any file. Please help in this regard.. Am i missing some setting of
assignments tool in properties file or what has happened.
--
Regards
Naira Farooq | Software Engineer