[Building Sakai] sharing/publishing Multimedia Content on Sakai

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Sep 1 05:05:37 PDT 2011

I recommend you take a look at the Sakai Kaltura integration which Unicon built.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/unicon.net/kaltura/tags/20110811/README

It integrates with the Sakai permissions structure while storing the
content in the Kaltura data store (which can be locally hosted or
SaaS). The readme I linked above has details about the permissions
structure.

-AZ