[Building Sakai] "Add attachments" on all tools MODIFICATIONS!

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:52:58 PDT 2011

Hi Alaa,

The quota from other tools is not calculated by resources.

Reason:
If you were to add announcment on a site where it was already over its
quota then adding the announcement would fail and this should never happen.

Items not part of resources do not count for or against your quota in
resources (i.e. example above).

You mentioned the assignment tool.
If a user was trying to upload their assignment to a site that was over its
quota, how would this be handled?

These are a few reasons why quotas are only calculated for resources.

(Please correct me if I am wrong here, as this is my understanding)
Earle