[Building Sakai] Sakai Duplicate Forum Entry Issue

bhishek_80 bhishek_80 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 28 03:23:17 PDT 2011

Hi ,
I am seeing duplicate forum entries ie;the forum entries with same title in
a class.The scenario is as follows.
1. I have a course with forum tool.I create a new forum in this course.
2. I create a class under the course.
3. Now I add an additional instructor to the same class.
4. I log out from the system and log in with the userid of newly added
instructor.
5. Now when I navigate to the forum under the class I see that the forum
entry has duplicated ie two forums with the same title.
6. The forum count keeps on increasing by one count as and when I add an
additional instructor to the same class.

Note:During any of this operation I am not getting any error in the server
log.

Please let me know if anyone is aware of this kind of issue.

Thanks in advance,
Abhishek