[Building Sakai] [oae-dev] What is the difference between nakamura and 3akai-us repository in git

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Fri Oct 21 06:24:48 PDT 2011

Thanks
Could you please expand on this part ?

"Otherwise mvn clean install in 3akai followed by nakamura"
should get you most of the way to a suitable target jar to run.

The reason I am trying to ask is that i want to build Sakai3 from source
and then couple it with CLE/
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson