[Building Sakai] What is the difference between nakamura and 3akai-us repository in git

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Fri Oct 21 05:37:43 PDT 2011

Hi,
      I am trying to understand the relationship between the two
repositories

github.com:sakaiproject/3akai-ux.git
and

github.com/sakaiproject/nakamura.git
Do we need to build them both to get sakai OAE up and running ready for a hybrid deployment?
How do we build them both together?
I am not sure if the documentation is confusing exclusively for me or there are other in the same boat
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson