[Building Sakai] Fwd: Admin Sites tool not loading. Unstealthing Lesson Builder Tool in sakai-2.9.0-a01

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Oct 20 12:19:06 PDT 2011

Trunk r100031.  site-2.9.0-a02 tags/binaries released 20 Oct 2011 14:22 EDT with fix included.

Since this is a Maven deployment issue I've also fixed the sakai-2.9.0-a01 QA tag as of r100041. I recommend that QA admins redeploy the tag to a clean Tomcat 7.0.22 after performing an svn update.  I believe only qa3-us is running the tag as well as a Longsight QA server.

Otherwise, I am happy to generate a sakai-2.9.0-a02 release which will be identical to the a01 tag as or r100041.  Just let me know if the latter option is preferred.

Cheers,

Anth

Begin forwarded message: