[Building Sakai] Relation between Melete tables and scrom tables

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Wed Oct 19 08:53:30 PDT 2011

Hello Bhanu,
Content_resource table has the actual data and Melete tables have the
meta information as in where the particular file is used and how they
are organized.
Melete_section_resource table has the association in between a section
and resource and Melete_resource table has content_resource>>
resource_id key as surrogate key.

I hope this answers your question. I am not following the scorm tables.

thanks,
Rashmi
Melete Team

--