[Building Sakai] Relation between Melete tables and scrom tables

Mallika M Thoppay mallika at etudes.org
Wed Oct 19 08:49:03 PDT 2011

Bhanu,

Melete content gets exported into SCORM format using zip and xml files
stored under /var/melete/packagefiles. These files define how Melete
content needs to be mapped into SCORM. There are no separate SCORM
tables. Hope this answers your question.

-Mallika
Melete Team

Mallika M Thoppay
Learning Systems Developer