[Building Sakai] Sakai 2+3 Hybrid Setup Problem

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:56:52 PDT 2011

Unfortunately I am still having problems despite making this change.
Are there any logs I should be looking into to find out where the errors
are happening ?

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson