[Building Sakai] sakai-dev Digest, Vol 32, Issue 14

Ziegler, Jeff ziegler at umich.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:28:42 PDT 2011

Hi Jon,

If the name is correct on the Site Info page, just delete the incorrect Drop Box folder, then navigate away from the tool and back again.  A new folder should be created with the correct student name when you return to the tool.

Jeff

On Oct 17, 2011, at 3:00 PM, <sakai-dev-request at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev-request at collab.sakaiproject.org>>