[Building Sakai] Sakai 2+3 Hybrid Setup Problem

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:23:00 PDT 2011

Hi,
   By using this (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/Building+and+Configuring+a+Hybrid+Deployment)
document as a guide  I have been trying to setup sakai 2/3 hybrid
initial attempts to setup Sakai 2 and Sakai 3 separate and then pushing
the gluing failed. I decided to start simpler with OOTB rake build. I
do  see both Sakai 2 and Sakai three running independently however
seeing Sakai 2 tools in Sakai 3 is not working
I am also getting HTTP 500 on http://localhost:8088/portal
When I try to add a Widget with a Sakai2 tool I get this error

The requested URL /imsblti/provider/sakai.assignment.grades was not
found on this server.

Apache/2.2.17 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80

Any ideas?
And these instructions to run Sakai 2/3 deployment  are  pretty
confusing I hope someone separates(separate pages perhaps) the sections
for automated rake build and the other hybrid scenarios.
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson