[Building Sakai] Portal Chat

Robert E. Long relong at svsu.edu
Fri Oct 14 16:00:43 PDT 2011

IE8 still works on WinXP. It's IE9 that requires Vista or Windows 7.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home

--Bob

----
Robert E. Long, M.A.
Lead Java Developer / Analyst
Educational Technology Instructor
Master of Arts, Instructional Technology
Saginaw Valley State University
o: 989.964.2245
relong at svsu.edu