[Building Sakai] Portal Chat

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:44:05 PDT 2011

I'm having a private discussion with both Rutgers people and some developers about IE 7. I think it's time to desupport IE 6, but I think IE 7 will probably need to stay for another release. We're just now getting rid of some software that requires IE 7. 20% of our users used IE 7 at some point since July, although only 4% of our sessions use it.