[Building Sakai] Delayed Announcement Email Notification

Chris Ribble cribble at uwindsor.ca
Thu Oct 13 13:25:25 PDT 2011

I can see the init() and destroy() of the ScheduledInvocationManagerImpl
in my logs, and they coincide with server startup and shutdown. The only
other mention of that service in there is
"NoisierDefaultListableBeanFactory - Destroying singletons in" and
ScheduledInvocationManagerImpl is listed in that list of beans.

Looks like I'm going to have to start debugging.

Thanks for the help Matthew!