[Building Sakai] Delayed Announcement Email Notification

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:07:02 PDT 2011

Right, it looks like every startup, the init() method tries first unschedule
the job, then reschedule it to run forever every
"SCHEDULED_INVOCATION_RUNNER_DEFAULT_INTERVAL" (which is defined as 600
seconds, so 10 minutes). On the systems I'm looking at it's setup correctly.

I'm not sure what cases could cause the try/catch to fail though and cause
a SchedulerException.