[Building Sakai] Delayed Announcement Email Notification

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:56:13 PDT 2011

It looks like that should schedule itself in the init method otherwise throw
an error. All of the issues that you describe look to be fixed. Do you see
this error "failed to schedule" in the logs?

./scheduler-component-shared/src/java/org/sakaiproject/component/app/scheduler/ScheduledInvocationManagerImpl.java

	public void init() {
		LOG.info("init()");
	      try {
	          registerScheduledInvocationRunner();
	       } catch (SchedulerException e) {
	          LOG.error("failed to schedule ScheduledInvocationRunner job", e);
	       }
	    }