[Building Sakai] Error in samigo auto submit job

Gross,Christopher ufchrisg at UFL.EDU
Wed Oct 12 10:12:29 PDT 2011

Karen,

The error does not always appear but we are still seeing that the auto submit is not functioning (saved tests in progress are not being submitted).  We are experiencing the lack of submission on production (samigo 2.7.2) and on development (samigo 2.7.5).  We were hoping the error was just a side effect of it but we haven't seen it on several consecutive forced runs of the job.

-Chris

From: Karen Tsao <ktsao at stanford.edu<mailto:ktsao at stanford.edu>>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:58:28 -0700
To: Christopher Gross <ufchrisg at ufl.edu<mailto:ufchrisg at ufl.edu>>
Cc: "sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>" <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Error in samigo auto submit job

Hi Christopher,

Do you know if any changes/updates made to you instance? Have you tried to rebuild with a clean repository and tomcat?

Does other parts of Samigo still work as expected after you saw this issue? The class org.sakaiproject.tool.assessment.facade.AgentFacade is also used in many of Samigo flows. If that class has issues, you should see problem from other Samigo flows though.

Thanks,
Karen