[Building Sakai] Connection pooling

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Wed Oct 12 08:04:31 PDT 2011

I'd like to get people's opinions on connection pooling paramaters.

I've read what Rutgers has done, I'm not sure what their current
settings are.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROD/Rutgers+performance+tun
ing+experience

We are currently using 2.6.3, which I understand has a pretty old
version of the DBCP libraries, but looking at 2.8 it seems to be using
the same version? commons-dbcp-1.2.2.jar

Jeremy Kusnetz | Sr. Systems Engineer

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
661 S George Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5333 | M 703-967-5212 |  jkusnetz at apus.edu
<mailto:jkusnetz at apus.edu> | www.apus.edu <http://www.apus.edu>

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.