[Building Sakai] LB 1.3.x question about r98589 – don't show group list if empty

Walters, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Oct 11 13:54:07 PDT 2011

Hi Charles:
I also took a look at the code changed for this revision (r98589 -- don't show group list if empty) and this is working as follows, which I think is the correct behavior:

If there are zero groups defined, the LB page does not display a link to the group list.

So I think our first thought about this was incorrect.

Thanks,
Cindy