[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.1, Assignments 2 and TII integration

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 22:41:21 PDT 2011

Thanks Adam for the useful information.

However, I am still stuck, I wonder if there is someone who has a solution
for this error:

*Submission not successful: Class does not exist in Turnitin database for
account.  Please contact your instructor for further details.*

Kindly share what you have set on your turnitin account for Assignments 2 (I
saw turnitin has this feature), I suspect that could be the source of the
error.

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

Skype: pwando
Twitter: pwando

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach