[Building Sakai] Samigo error: Error testing property 'formatByPart' in bean of type null

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:07:06 PDT 2011

George,
     Do  you have the steps to reproduce this error? or do you only see
this in tomcat log?  formatByPart is a property of the
SettingsDeliveryBean JSF bean
(sam/samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/bean/delivery/SettingsDeliveryBean.java)
   and it should  not be null.  It  would be helpful if you could find
the steps to reproduce this error.

thanks,
Lydia