[Building Sakai] Melete tracking

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Tue Oct 4 09:41:05 PDT 2011

Is there a reason why one wouldn't approach delivering Melete statistics via
the general Site Statistics tool? It can be more powerful to see statistics
in the context of other statistics and Site Stats has a lot of power.

I see that a number of Melete events are already available in Site
Statistics.

--
Nate Angell
Sakai Product Manager