[Building Sakai] J-meter

Kaufmann,Melody-Ann J safire at ufl.edu
Tue Nov 29 04:29:24 PST 2011

Greetings all

We've begun working on a comprehensive testing strategy for Sakai that encompasses both load testing and functional testing.  In the interest of being able to contribute back to the community any significantly useful progress we elected to review J-meter & Selenium as our primary testing tools.

I was pleased to see the community has done so much with J-meter, however, I was unable to load some of the scripts from this link
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/loadtesting/jmeter/ (specifically the browse all tools script) using the current version of J-meter.  Are these scripts version specific? If not could someone assist me with this.

I also wanted to inquired what tools and/or scripts the members of the Sakai community have found to be the most useful in their performance or functional testing regarding Sakai.

Melody-Ann J Kaufmann
Sakai Development Team
University of Florida
Email: safire at ufl.edu<mailto:safire at ufl.edu>