[Building Sakai] Can't find user when grant ability

wendy lee lhh at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 24 19:47:27 PST 2011

hi, all

I want to grant admin role to someone. So I edit realm "/site/!admin" and click "Grant Ability". Yet I can't find my user inside the "Set the Role for this User" page (!admin-355).
I am sure the user exists and I had successfully granted roles to somebody else before. I try to edit other realms and can't find users too. Nothing reports in tomcat log. I want to debug sakai.realm codes, but I am not sure where the code is. Can you help me?