[Building Sakai] Handling multipart posts through EntityBroker (/direct)

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:44:04 PST 2011

Hi Matthew,

You'll probably need to disable file upload handling in the Sakai request filter for the direct webapp:

<filter>
	<filter-name>sakai.request</filter-name>
	<filter-class>org.sakaiproject.util.RequestFilter</filter-class>

	<init-param>
		<param-name>upload.enabled</param-name>
		<param-value>false</param-value>
      	</init-param>