[Building Sakai] Can someone alert me to all of the optional features available for core tools?

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Wed Nov 23 12:05:51 PST 2011

Dear Sakai community,

I am writing for a little guidance, esp. from the programmers and developers.  Since Sakai 2.9 QA is in progress, I am writing to see what optional features exist in the main/core tools of Sakai.  Longsight has agreed to enable many of these features on a QA server to improve the overall QA process.  Also, this will help the documentation working group review new and optional features to verify that how-to instructions are accurate or create new instructions, if necessary.

I am aware of only a handful of optional features.  Can y'all please contribute to the following Google Doc and help identify optional features that should be reviewed during QA as well as help documentation efforts?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlmMUkCozjX_dGVKV1Rnc3p2Wmk2NHh3alJoZGhDZnc

Thank you in advance to anyone that can contribute knowledge to this effort!

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, MFA
Manager, Technology and Learning
Information Technology