[Building Sakai] [WG: Programmer's Cafe] using SAKAI framework how to access sakai file storage area and file upload files

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:36:18 PST 2011

Hi,

Yes there is, in the web services provisional directory there is a ContentHosting jws which has some web services for working with files.

You could also look at the SakaiProxy logic classes of tools like Profile2 or Clog for working examples of uploading /retrieving a file.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone