[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8.0 & MySQL mystery

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 05:18:41 PST 2011

Have a look at the sakai.properties file in your Tomcat instance.  The
database properties that control your Sakai install are located there.
It's possible that the file got clobbered when you were tinkering with
things.  As to rebuilding the master project, Maven should take care of
most of the problems that come up, but it won't solve any database
issues you have.  If you don't have any real data in this Sakai instance
yet, you can drop the database.  Sakai will build the tables the next
time it starts.

- Mark Norton