[Building Sakai] NotificationService

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Fri Nov 11 09:35:33 PST 2011

Adrian,
You still have to control that yourself in your code.
Take a look at this diff:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/osp/trunk/matrix/api-impl/src/java/o
rg/theospi/portfolio/matrix/HibernateMatrixManagerImpl.java?p2=%2Fosp%2Ftru
nk%2Fmatrix%2Fapi-impl%2Fsrc%2Fjava%2Forg%2Ftheospi%2Fportfolio%2Fmatrix%2F
HibernateMatrixManagerImpl.java&p1=%2Fosp%2Ftrunk%2Fmatrix%2Fapi-impl%2Fsrc
%2Fjava%2Forg%2Ftheospi%2Fportfolio%2Fmatrix%2FHibernateMatrixManagerImpl.j
ava&r1=82737&r2=82736&view=diff&pathrev=82737

Line 3660 is where all the good stuff is.  You'll see that the
notification prefs are looked up, then based on that result, the message
is either sent via digest, immediately or skipped.

Chris