[Building Sakai] NotificationService

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 05:25:17 PST 2011

Hi Chris,

I'm in the middle of integrating YAFT with the NS and have hit a
problem. I've implemented a SiteEmailNotification for each event, and
these work. I've implemented a
UserNotificationPreferencesRegistrationImpl subclass, which injects the
appropriate gui into preferences. The problem is that the notification
preferences are ignored, the emails always go out regardless.

I'm sure I've missed something obvious. How do you tell the
UserNotificationPreferencesRegistrationImpl which notification events to
filter?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Adrian.