[Building Sakai] blackboard_6

Nonkululeko Phakela Nonkululeko.Phakela at wits.ac.za
Wed Nov 2 04:55:02 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm trying to build the blackboard_6 tool that I got from here.

I did an svn co of the blackboard_6 tool in the $SAKAI_SRC/archive
folder

I then changed the versions from SNAPSHOT to 2.8.0

I went into the api folder and did the mvn clean install, which build
successfully.

>From here I went into the impl folder and did the build, which gave an
error because of dependencies.

It seems I need four dependencies.

The first one is import-api.

I received this error, how do I resolve it:

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:

1)      org.sakaiproject:sakai-import-api:jar:2.8.0

Kind Regards,

Nguni