[Building Sakai] [SVN Admins] Wimba Voice Tools and Sakai

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Tue Nov 1 13:19:01 PDT 2011

I stand wholly corrected.

Steve is the man..
Looks like he is keeping up quite well..  :-)

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/swinsburg/wimba/

------
thanks
   kevin.foote

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011, Peter Campbell wrote:

-> Hi, Kevin and Chris. Thanks for your replies.
->
-> Kevin - can you please clarify what you mean by "Looks like most interest
-> in this area has moved over to BBB..."?
->
-> Much obliged!
->
-> Peter