[Building Sakai] Query regarding SAKAI cluster on WAS 6.1 and HSQLDB

Syed Muneeb Ali muneeb.ali at seecs.edu.pk
Sun May 22 07:37:40 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I am working on sakai 2.7.1 over Websphere  Application server 6.1.
Basically i am trying to deploy sakai on WAS cluster. I made an ear file
according to the confluence link of SAKAI. I just wanted to ask that can we
deploy sakai on cluster without changing its DB(hsqlDB) *just for "demo
purpose"*? because i have deployed successfully one instance of sakai demo
over one NODE( or one server), but when i deploy it on cluster having more
than one synchronized nodes, it gives me error of synchronization, and sakai
application get failed to start.
Can somebody guide me in this regard i'll really appreciate it.

--
Best regards,