[Building Sakai] Site Information Display

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri May 20 07:07:04 PDT 2011

You're probably going to have to post a screenshot or something?

On a 2.5.6 instance (which should be similar to a 2.5.2) I see the same
display as a 2.7.1 when creating a new site. I don't remember this synoptic
tool (sakai.iframe.site) being changed. It seems to only be linked up to the
site description for the contents of the iframe.

Changing the title to be dynamically different might be tough because the
title is rendered by the portal. I'm not sure where you'd put this special
case if you wanted it to happen just for this tool. Perhaps a database
trigger might be the easiest?

(Administrator view of 2.5.6)

[image: Picture 96.png]