[Building Sakai] Conditional Release on sakai 2.8

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri May 20 06:57:06 PDT 2011

I don't believe that conditional release exists as a separate (standalone)
tool, but is merged and already in the kernel in 2.7+ (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-136) along with a conditions
module (kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/conditions/).

So you'd need whatever (1.2.x? 1.2.1?) kernel in the 2.8 branch if you
wanted the source for it. [1]

[1] https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/tags/