[Building Sakai] Building a custom master pom

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:27:50 PDT 2011

I've just done this recently. Basically you just need to merge most of the stuff in the root pom.xml with the master/pom.xml from your Sakai version you are basing this on.

See the pom at https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/anu.edu.au/services/2.8.x/

Most of the stuff from master is at the bottom.

cheers,
Steve