[Building Sakai] Assignments 2: 1.0 RC 1

Venstra, Elizabeth erytting at indiana.edu
Mon May 16 12:17:50 PDT 2011

Beth,

Here is a document we've made available to end users here at Indiana about the differences.  I'm not sure if this is what you need or not.  Also, I'm not confident that it's fully up to date; its last "approved" date is about a year ago.  I'll be taking care of that soon, I hope . . .

Best,

Elizabeth Venstra
Knowledge Management team
Indiana University