[Building Sakai] JSF encoding problem

50600822 at stu.hcmut.edu.vn 50600822 at stu.hcmut.edu.vn
Sat May 14 08:51:55 PDT 2011

Hi,
I develop a tool using JSF and I'm having this problem :
 I have a String in my backing bean which is printed as:
      ./src.cpp: In function ‘int main()’:
      ./src.cpp:4: error: ‘dsdada’ was not declared in this scope
on a txt file.

But when I put it on a h:inputTextArea, it goes like this:
      ./src.cpp: In function ‘int main()’:
     ./src.cpp:4: error: ‘dsdada’ was not declared in this scope

I've tried adding this to my jsp page:
<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" %>
and this
     <head>
     </head>

can somebody tell me how to fix this. Thanks

-- Hoa