[Building Sakai] Sakai GWT

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu May 12 12:16:44 PDT 2011

> Also finding a good Javascript developer is a lot more difficult than finding a good
> Java developer, at least here, in Montreal! That might also influence your
> technological decision.

As a general comment, I have found the opposite to be true (at least
in the UK and the US though it seems true for international projects
as well). It is part of the reason why OAE uses javascript for all
frontend processing (the idea was that JS developers are far more
common and that JS is easier to work with than Java). I'm not claiming
this is true, just that it was believed to be the case in general.

-AZ