[Building Sakai] Issues launching Sakai/Tomcat with BigBlueButton, Trying to figure out why I am getting his error. Help?

Fred Dixon ffdixon at blindsidenetworks.com
Mon May 9 04:41:27 PDT 2011

  Hi Ravenal,

We maintain a public BigBlueButton server so you can easily test the
Sakai plugin with an instance of BigBlueButton.  Here are the credentials:

url: http://test-install.blindsidenetworks.com/bigbluebutton/
salt: 8cd8ef52e8e101574e400365b55e11a6

Note: This BigBlueButton server is for testing only, so if you want to
*use* BigBlueButton, we recommend setting up your own BigBlueBuitton
server.  See

http://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton/wiki/Installation

Regards,... Fred
BigBlueButton Developer

On 4/6/2011 12:26 PM, Ravenal wrote:
> Haha I suppose that would be the missing thing, never installed BigBlueButton
> on it's own.  I thought Sakai did all that, but thats good to know thanks!
> I'll try it out soon.
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/Issues-launching-Sakai-Tomcat-with-BigBlueButton-Trying-to-figure-out-why-I-am-getting-his-error-Hel-tp6243550p6246691.html

Fred Dixon
CEO, Blindside Networks Inc.

e: ffdixon at blindsidenetworks.com
t: 613.695.0264