[Building Sakai] Signup Sakai 2.8

Coetzee, Nico Coetzeen at unisa.ac.za
Fri May 6 02:40:14 PDT 2011

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Hi Brain

I have also taken a look at blogwow.

If you take the checkout of https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/programmerscafe/blogwow/tags/0.9.9 and do not do any pom changes it builds fine and looks like its working.  But I also see in example the {blogwow-src}/impl/pom.xml and {blogwow-src}/tool/pom.xml that it still references the old sakai-site-api etc. form sakai 2.5.2.

So I do not know how "safe" the tool is using the old jars, and if you change to the sakai-kernel stuff you get that type mismatch.  Maybe the bigger sakai gurus can comment on this?

Cheers