[Building Sakai] Grades sent to Gradebook option in Tests & Quizzes Settings does not display.

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu May 5 10:00:43 PDT 2011

Hi Doreen,

Because I don't have an environment to reproduce your issue, it's hard for
me to tell exactly where goes wrong. But you can start debugging from
gradebookExists() in AssessmentSettingsBean class and all the way to
isGradebookExist() in GradebookServiceHelperImpl class. I think
GradebookServiceHelperImpl.isGradebookExist() API returns a "false" and this
makes the Gradebook section not shown. If you can trace down the code, you
should be able to know where goes wrong and maybe even find a way to fix the
problem.

Thanks,
Karen