[Building Sakai] SiteStats Tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:48:38 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

We use v2.1.3 with our 2.6.x build. We haven't looked into upgrading to 2.2 yet though so I cannot comment on the compatibility. It's available as a binary so we just use a pom to automatically pull it down and deploy.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/anu.edu.au/alliance/2.6.x/extra-deploy/binary-overlays/pom.xml

cheers,
Steve