[Building Sakai] AuSakai 2011 - Call for presentation proposals

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:54:16 PDT 2011

Dear All

The Australian National University is pleased to announce AuSakai 2011 'Towards an Open Academic and Collaborative Environment'. The conference will be held on the 13-14 of September in Canberra and will be open to all universities and organisations that are using or considering using Sakai.

This conference arrives as the community is experiencing significant growth and innovation. Exciting new development projects are underway with collaboration from designers, developers, and faculty members. Our community is expanding rapidly with new adoption of Sakai, new investment in Sakai, and emerging partnerships with other higher education communities. Our collective knowledge of the practices and pedagogies that enable us to improve learning and collaboration through the use of technology has never been greater.

We are also very excited to announce our international keynote speakers for this conference: Ian Dolphin, Lance Speelmon and Josh Baron.

Call for presentations open on the 31st of March and close on the 27th of May, and will be targeting the themes of Collaboration, Education (Academic) and Technical.

We encourage you to submit a presentation and be a part of this growing community.

When and Where:
Tuesday 13 & Wednesday 14 September 2011
Location: The Australian National University, Canberra
Networking Dinner: 13 September 2011

For further details, and presentation template please visit: http://ausakai.anu.edu.au

Regards,

Steve Swinsburg
on behalf of the AuSakai 2011 Planning Committee