[Building Sakai] amazon cloud & resources

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:05:55 PDT 2011

FYI, Mixable uses Dropbox as a file repo:
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/studio/mixable/

It's also a very clever concept that kind of relate to Sakai OAE.

Mathieu
=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: