[Building Sakai] slow to get Statistics view in Samigo

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:22:03 PDT 2011

Hi Karen,

We have an instructor to complaint the slowness to get the Statistics page.  He has around 45 students in the classes. When he clicks the Statistics link, it will take 5 minutes or more to get the data.  Is that normal for current Samigo version?  We are running Sakai-2-6-x and I have Samigo last updated at Jan-22-2010.

Do we miss any patch for this kind slowness?

Thanks a lot!
Peter

Senior Developer
The Center for Media and Instructional Innovation
Shared Solutions ITS
Yale University
135 College Street, Suite 101
New Haven, CT  06510
Office: 203-432-7867

NOTE: Yale ITS will NEVER request passwords or other personal information via email. Messages requesting such information are fraudulent and should be deleted.