[Building Sakai] Another Demo Video - Sakai 2.9 Portal

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Mar 28 07:01:15 PDT 2011

Hi Chuck,

Nice demo! I like the idea of having access to the tools of a site directly
from a drop down menu.

I'm wondering about Users Present. We had to turn it off here at Delaware
because it created too many requests to the database and crashed our system
when many users where in the same site. Has it been optimized in any fashion
since Sakai 2.6?

Mathieu
=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: