[Building Sakai] Another Demo Video - Sakai 2.9 Portal

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Mar 28 06:37:44 PDT 2011

After a weekend of pretending to be a bad graphic artist, I have checked in a prettier Sakai 2.9 portal with a few more features and a smooth sexy look-and-feel paying homage to OAE with a background graph and radius corners.

http://www.vimeo.com/21580614

This is just a straw-man but it is getting closer to being baked - we are down to smaller and smaller details as it seems like we have most of the big things in place.   So if you have strong feelings/comments - let 'em fly.

/Chuck